Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Are there a reason why I been born?

This is what been playing in my head at this moment...
I cant think about what will happen to me in my future...
sometimes i coudnt bear to think...
I tend not to think eventhough I'm thinking about it...

Ya Allah, are there any reason why I been born into this world...

Right now, I'm listening to my favourite song which I called it "
calm-peace" song where it is the only song that can make my mind rest in peace....
I feel happy while listening to it...
Sometimes I cry until I let my tears drop...

Really weird huh, when a song like that can give a thousand feeling...

While I'm listening to the song, I will close my eyes...
Keep on breath in and out...
I follow the song...
Each time I listen to the song,
I will imagine different things depend on my feeling that time...

I could imagine my self alone in a jungle like a fairy...
drawing something....
feel the leaves fall down to the ground...
the birds singing for me...
the butterfly accompany me...
where there was a waterfall...
no harm been made...
its just me and the nature...
Feel so peacefull......
And this is what I dream for my life.......

Wanie said
'Jiwang' coz can cry for a song....
But thats not '
Jiwang'....
thats what been called a
feeling...

No comments: