Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Cerita Minah Blonde...

There was a blonde and she wanted to buy a TV and so she went to a store to buy a TV.
She goes in the store and looks around and finds a TV she really likes.

She goes up to the man at the cash register and says
"Hey can I buy this TV?"

The guy says
"No, I don't sell any thing to
blonde!"

Sad, she leaves the store but then as she is passing a salon she has a good idea ( for once) she thought
"I am gonna dye my hair."

The next day she comes in the store with black hair she finds the TV and says
"Hello. can I buy this TV?"

"No, I don't sell to
blonde"

Well, this dyeing her hair a different color goes on and on at last she dyes she hair
blue, comes in and says
"Can I get a TV?"

"No, I don't sell to
blonde." he said for the 6th time.

"But how do you know I am a
blonde?"

"Because miss that isn't a TV, it is a microwave."

No comments: