Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Memorable Moment



The Memory Lane

Life will still go on, either u like it or not, either u realize it or not. Time will pass on by just like a waterfall. Its already approaching to the end of August and I already work for a month. Am I happy? Does the job satisfy me? hurm, hard to say and difficult to explain. There are no job in this world that are non-stress..perhaps maybe in Jupiter got la..ahaha. I'm still doing my current project which is a LiveSite Express Edition. Its a CMS system like Joomla and Drupal. Its an interesting and challenging project for a fresh graduate like me. And another coming project which is SmartWhiz. Its actually an e-learning system. Got no idea how to do this project. Just wait till the time come. People might think that I love doing programming. But believe me, HELL NO~!! but its not that bad after all, doing programming here and there were really an enjoying activities. Did I said enjoy? ahahaha...
Come on IT people, if its not us to become a programmer, then who else? Dont let others look us down.
Dont let those guys think that IT people dont deserve to get a RM10K as a 'hantaran kahwin'. Oh memang xkawin la aku agaknye. ngahaha

This post is actually been posted when I was in a mood of remembering the past moment. Oh so emo of me. Let me tell you the whole story of my life at Uniten. I went to Uniten when I was in 16. I'm not eligable to do the bachelor becoz my bad result in O-level. So thats it, I took Diploma in Information Technology. Cant imagine that IT and me will be together. For the first time I walk at the Admin Building, I was scared-to-dead. The old me was a girl that scared of everything. I never went into the outside world.

This is my thought for that time being:
  • can I find any friend????
  • canI finish my diploma till the end??
  • why all people looks like a foreigner to me??
  • where shud I go when I want to cry??
  • do I dare enough to live in a room ALONE?
  • can I do this??can I??
I just sit and waiting for my turn to register. At the front sit, there are a girl named Mai. Mak Long was the one who do the talk. While, I'm not really good in talking. Then I saw one guy that really catch my attention. He's cute [for me la kan]..where I could not keep my eyes away from him..[oh xmenahan gune ayat tu]...I will not mention his name but wanie knows who is this guy. I been placed in a Group A. All of them are kind of berlagak. I dont know whether the problem is me or them.

Then, the scary life is starting. I am alone and independent. Abah, Mama and Apip already fly back to Africa. Only me and wanie here in Uniten. Wanie live in a next apartment. But wanie and me not really close while we at africa even we in a same class and school. we not really talk a lot to each other. Dont we? Well, she is the BEST student in LPS, plus she's HOT and ADDORABLE. Everyone want to be with her. While me? A LOSER. Thats it, a pustop...So I can said that Uniten make our relationship become much more closer. No one to rely on. She got me and I got her.

BN?BN? [bukan barisan nasional ye]. where is BN? its my first class and its was at 8am in a morning. Its a programming class. I had no idea what it is. After goes around one BN building, I manage to found the class. All of them are very 'skema'. Wearing ties, baju kurung and so formal. while I'm just wearing pants instead of baju kurung. Its so not me~!! so I entered the class, I sit behind. I saw there are an empty seat infront me, just beside this guy and I asked him.

Me: Ade org x duduk sini?
Guy: Huh [sambil nganga], oh xde.
....[me taking time tranfer to the front seat]...
Guy: Asal mane?
Me: Johor.
Guy: Oh, kite Johor gak, Kluang~
Me: Oh ye, kite Batu Pahat [at this time moment, i really dont remember where is Kluang]
Guy: Oh.[keep on nganga]
...[in my thought, this guy really do a lot of nganga]...

Then after the class finished, I really need to find a friend. Then, I just grab this one girl and asked her.

Me: Awak lepasni ade kelas ape?same x jadual kiter?
...[check both schedule]...
Girl1: Samela kiter.
Me: Boleh x nk gi same2?
Girl1: Eh boleh jek.
Me: Name kite Fiza. Korg?
Girl1: Kite Miza.
Girl2: Muza.
...[There it goes, we become friends]...

Wanie's friends are also my friends and vice versa. Me, wanie, Monie, Thira, Muza and Miza. Almost everyday we hang out together. The whole 1st semestre seem too long for me. Then, one day Wawa made a mini birthday party at COE foodcourt. I dont know how,why and what happens but this one guy named Im join us. Wanie and Im...I dont think I shud tell those story...huhu...but enuf to said that he is my first guyfriend.

The 2nd semestre: we live at Ilmu apartment 2nd floor and its a sharing room. Me, Wanie, Muza and Miza in a one apartment. There are a conflict goes on while we register for a room. Where Miza promise Monie to stay in one room for the nest semestre. But for the miza's 'lalangness', she register one room with Muza. We dont know that...so Monie stay in one room with Wawa...But this lovely friendship wont long lasting where out of sudden, Miza and Muza plan to throw me from their friendship...The reason: very unacceptable~!!...we know it after Wawa asked us.

Wawa: korg berdua kenapa xnk ikut keluar?
....[me and wanie was like -????-]...
Wanie: dorg x ajak pun.
Wawa: huh? Muza kate dia ajak, korg yg xnk.
Me: biler dorg ajak? balik kelas terus masuk biler xkuar2
Wawa: ??? erk, xpela. korg nk pesan ape2 ke?
...[what was that meaning?]...

This is first time someone do this to me. I am naive. I thought everyone are nice,good and never do anything bad. But, I just got someone who backstabbed me and its really unhuman. [oh so naive]. Then I made friend with Athy. How I know this gurl? Wawa and Erda are friends becoz same2 from sabah. Then Erda and Athy are friends and roomate. huhu.. see the connection?

Third Semestre: Me and wanie stay at Ilmu 3rd floor with Kak Nisa. I'm not really remember what happened during this semestre but at the end of the semestre, there are some tragedy which makes Wani and Rahim become friends. Its a funny story, I dont know how Rahim can recognize me and Wani while he cant even recognize the other girl with us was his classmate. [me and Wanie not even his classmate or coursemate]. During this semestre also, we do a lot jogs at the Tasik in front. Realy miss the Tasik especially at nite, we used to do the lepaking.

Fourth Semestre: I stay with Athy and Erda at Murni. The other houzmate is Salmi [not even know her] but until the end, we never had a good conversation. Somehow I feel so bad for acts with a not-so-good attitude towards Salmi. We once plug-out her internet cable while she using it, then when she come out to check the cable, we plug-in back the cable. And she was like wondering-wonders about the connection while we acts like nothing bad we done. [oh, aku sememangnye JAHAT]. We joined the 'Line Dancing' club. Hey, I do can dance too~!! ahahaha.. During this semestre also, a big shock tragedy happens between Miss Jane Doe and Mr John Doe. I guess I dont want to tell those story. But because of those things, I get to know Naser. I wonder what happened to him now.

Fifth Semestre: My last semestre for diploma. Just too busy on Final Year Project. But still got time to admiring Kaer [AF2]..ahahah.. At last~!! I done my diploma in five semestre. Am I good or what? ngahaha..pangg~~!! Just during the final year project presentation, I woke up late. Aden was the one who wake me up. She become more kalut than I am.

First Semestre for Degree: Register for degree a week after start the semestre. Puan Normah kate "Dah berak baru sibuk2 nak korek tanah"..ahahaha..
This is the worst semestre ever. Really play2~~!! Starting pointer really2 rendah. Memang rase nak terjun KLCC time ni.

Nothing really special about degree life. We dont belong to any batch. Which batch are we?? ahaha..*wondering* flexible~!! During degree, I become much2 more mature. Dont have time to play around. More thinking about future. Just jingle around with my close friends. Afterall, Degree is much more harder than diploma.

And Now, after all the suka duka benci sayang perit jerit diharungi sepanjang 5ive and half years at uniten. Eventhough, ada kala nye feel like giving up but this is the end and everything become a past. And I really missing Uni Life. Afterall, Uni Life is the best and most enjoyable moment. We never appreciate it until we done it and start our working life. From that moment, we realize that we missing that memorable moment.

-The End-

No comments: