Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The One Thing

29 September 2008:

In the morning...

Fiza: hey, wanna some sweet?

[I offer CS some Gula-Gula and then I eat one too]

CS: huh~ you xpuasa?

Fiza: ahahaha, cuti cuti~

CS: oh, you ade benda merah ya?

Fiza: huh stupid you~ period la...

In the afternoon...

Mr M: Come CS, lets go for yumcha~

[I looked straight at Mr M face and smile]

Mr M: Sorry Fiza you puasa.

[keep smiling]

Fiza: Its ok one~

[Then I looked at CS]

CS: Come la join us, u xpuasa kan?

Fiza: Haiyaaa you~ mane boleh..

Mr M: huh! Fiza, you xpuasa?

Fiza: Heh, cuti~

Mr M: Then come la join us

Fiza: oh cannot la~

CS: Come la just minum...

[cissss, nak mamposs..xpasal2 nnt aku masuk lokap]

Fiza: Its ok la, just go..

Mr M: come la just sembang2..no need to eat..

Fiza: no~ [with a serious face showed]

Mr M: serious?

Fiza: ya~ [with a smile]

At 3:00pm

Mr M: ok see you guys tomorrow~

[me showed a pelik face]

CS: what with the face?

Fiza: hey, why Mr M wearing so formal today? so different with us..we wearing jeans and shirt..

CS: huh maybe he got meeting...

After a while...

CS: Hey, next week you will get to know something..

Fiza: what something?

CS: Mr M told me just now during the lunch, thats why he forcing you to join us.

Fiza: what it is?

CS: you will know soon..i promise Mr M not to tell you...

Fiza: then what the use you tell me this if you not going to tell me?
[huh ape ni, terbelit ayatku?]

CS: you will know soon..

Fiza: about what?

CS: I will tell you nothing..

Fiza: iskh bengong la you..you make me not tenteram already~

CS: he asked you to join us for lunch just now you dont want..

Fiza: haiyaa~ things already past lor.. tell me la~

CS: ahahha...cannot~

Fiza: give me the clue...the company will bankrup? we will be fired?
[that the worst one i could think]

[CS looked behind and saw Ah Wai]

CS: cannot tell you anything...just wait la...

Fiza: you see my face, you think i can wait for this matters??

CS: ahhahahaha

Fiza: ok tell me what your reaction when you know the thing?

CS: I'm cinchai cinchai one, so this thing ok for me..

Fiza: ok comfirm this thing will effect both of us..

CS: are you scared?

[hold my heart and its beating faster and faster]

Fiza: just told me la, if i'm getting fired, i will straight away looking for another job now~

CS: no la, don worry..i'm sure you will be ok one~

[my head cannot stop thinking about the thing]

CS: go home la...its 5:00 already~

Fiza: cheh~ you make me cant slept tight tonite..uwaaa~

2 comments:

syun said...

so what happens next?? x sabar pula nk tau :P

Hafizah Mohamad said...

ahahaha..mcm cerita bersiri lak biler yuen tunggu what happen next..huhu..sabar ye..kisah baru bermula..;p