Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The thing

30 September 2008:

10.30a.m...

Mr M: Both of you, come down now for meeting~

Fiza: huh~

[my heart beats faster and faster...dug dag dug]
I thought the meeting will be at the meeting room downstair..
but the meeting was in the restaurant..what the tutt~?!!
everybody in the restaurant was looking at me...



and I saw they whispering to each other...
maybe they talk about me...
"pakai je tudung tapi xposa"
go to hell la..memang aku xposa pun, aku period~

then one waiter come to take our order...
he pass around the menu
I took the book and look at the menu like I want to order..
actually i just want to test the waiter...
and by the way, the waiter looks a bit like KAER~
then when he taking the orders, he look at me...

Waiter: order?

Fiza: no..
[sambil geleng2 pala dan pass back the menu]

Waiter: oh puasa?

Fiza: ngee~ yup..

Waiter: sorry2..and Selamat Hari Raya~



Fiza: ahahah..tenkiu2

Mr M: Are you sure you dont want to eat?

Fiza: very sure~

Mr M: Why? I always saw those customer service people eats..

Fiza: they not puasa one~

Mr M: you got reason rite? you on cuti today rite?

Fiza: yess true but as a muslim we cant eat in front of others..

CS: its ok ma..only us..no one see...

Mr M: you scared??

Fiza: waaaa...kena tangkap ma nanti..i watch one drama last few day...they not puasa and bla bla...

Mr M: ahahhahahha...huh funny~

Fiza: its ok la..i dont want to eat...

Mr M: ok then..start our meeting..chin siang told her~

Fiza: huh??

CS: he's leaving [pointed to Mr M]

Fiza:
what??
[look at Mr M]

Fiza: seriously??

Mr M: yes

Fiza: but why??

Mr M: because..bla bla bla..

[I'm not really listening to what he said]

Fiza: i thought this is your company..

Mr M: It is..but i'm only have 49% of the shares..

Fiza: then what happen to us?

Mr M: you guys will stay...you will be direct under Mr E...

Fiza: oh no~ Eric?

CS: I'm not ok with Mr E

Mr M: Any problem with Mr E? are you scared of him?

Fiza: I'm not scared of him..It just that........hurm~

Mr M: ???

Fiza: i dont know, maybe i see Mr E as a ...

CS: Big Boss..

Mr M: then whats wrong?

Fiza: because Boss and staff cannot get along together, there must be a gap~

Mr M: why people always think like that?

Fiza: Its a fact..Mr E is different..

Mr M: Thats another reason why i'm leaving..Mr E's management is totally different from I am..

Fiza: [show a 'tidakpuashati' face] i dont think i can get along with Mr E..

bla bla bla~~

I just cant accept the facts that he's leaving before me,
i'm the one who cant tahan to stay there~



I'm thinking for a while~



Mr M: what are you thinking about?

Fiza: hurm~ i'm thinking about to find another job..

Mr M: why so sudden?

Fiza: sudden?? I'm thinking about this a long time before..

Mr M: ahahaha..what happen?? why you never told me??

Fiza: its not important...

Mr M: anything bother you?? CS always kacau you huh? you dont like us?

CS:
you can kacau2 me if I kacau2 you what~

Fiza: no la~ nothing to do with you guys..

Mr M: then?

Fiza: hurm~ its about the people...

Mr M: I see...the customer service guys?

Fiza: [nodding]

Mr M: they disturbing you?

Fiza: Its not about what they do...*sign*..its a personal matters~

Mr M: what about those network people?

Fiza: They seems ok to me..

Mr M: did CS know about this??

Fiza: erk~ i donno..

CS: is it becoz they're smoking??

Mr M: I dont think so..have you ever went for lunch together with them?

Fiza: nope..

Mr M: They never asked?

Fiza: They do...

Mr M: when? why you not going?

Fiza: only on my first day of working and that time i was fasting...

Mr M: who asked you? Amy?

Fiza: no..Firdaus...why??

Mr M: analyzing~ ahahaha..then tell me what it is??

Fiza: shoud i?? its a personal..a small matter...

Mr M: do u think Firdaus have interests in you??

Fiza: what?? never thought of that...hell no~

Mr M: hurm..they never talk to you??

Fiza: they do..i told you its nothing to do with what they did to me...

Mr M: okay..i think i know whats your problem..

Fiza: you do?

Mr M: come on CS...make a guess~

CS: erm..i think becoz she is the traditional type..

Fiza: huh~~!!

Panggggg~~~!! [hinggap satu penyepakkk kt lengan CS]

Mr M: ahhahhhahhaha...Fiza, shud i tell??

Fiza: we will see whether its a correct guess or not..

Mr M: okay...you see, Fiza is a very decent type of girl..and those customer service guys are totally different..is it true Fiza??

Fiza: huh decent??ahahaha..they are too social, we can just chit chat but we cant get along as friends..

CS: hey, dont bother about those customer service guys..you got me what~

Fiza: hurm..i'm not sure...i have two choice, if i'm not looking for another job, maybe i will continue study..

Mr M: for Master??

Fiza: yup~

Mr M: Where? What course?

Fiza: QUT Australia..in Master of Information Management..

Mr M: wow~ got the offer?

Fiza: yup..but i'm still thinking

Mr M: what?? hey QUT give you an offer already and you still thinking of going??

Fiza: i have to find a scholarship ma~

Mr M: oh i see~ what the reason actually you want to continue master??

Fiza: i want to become a lecturer soon or later...

Mr M: huh? lecturer???? what a wasted~~!!

Fiza: why? whats wrong with lecturer??

Marshall: for me, its an easy job..i do one before..easy money~

Fiza: its all about money~~ ting ting ting~~ *$$$$*

Marshall: my advice, if you want to become a lecturer, go for professional trainer, teaches people about programming..you can make about RM700 a day~

Fiza: wahh~ *$$$$*

Mr M:
CS, how about you if we both leaving??

CS: I'm ok ma~

Fiza: ahahaha...you always ok one..

Mr M: I bet you wont long lasting...I definitely leave..lets say Fiza's leaving soon...how long you will stay?

CS: see how the next person come...

Mr M: ahahahhaha...no way~ we worked and get along together quite well...if one of you friend leaving the company, you will soon leaving also..

Fiza: yup..thats true..come on la CS, just find one backup..I'm feel like in an unsecure position..anytime can get fired one~

Mr M: no la..that wont happens..i talk to Mr E later...you guys confirm become permanent next month and salary will raise to 10%...so far you guys are staff with the highest salary..

CS: hurm...[smile]

Fiza: hey, i can see a dolar sign on your eyess...by the way its not all about the money..

Mr M: thats true~ but dont worry much~

Fiza: huh, i am worried~

We talk talk and talk until it already 1:00pm..I'm on my half day today...
I'm in a superb Raya mood~

1 comment:

WaNi.NaiVe said...

Isk... kalau aku jadi kau, selamba je aku order orange juice, mmg sengaja nak tengok reaksi diorg and biar diorg ngumpat2... hahaha