Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

the Truth is being unrevealed Part I

Tanggal 8 October 2008, aku resigned dari Infolient..memang betul jangkaan aku yg aku xkan lame kerja kt situ..but i wont expected it to be this early..the day yg aku diberitahu that Mr E dont have any interest to keep us anymore, that day jugak la aku resigned..actually, we being asked to resigned and we had to, no other choices..the development department will be close..so what the use of we as a software developer to be there..the only job that available is the customer service..hell no~ aku byk termenung, feels like a dream..a dream that no one are dare to wake me up..

last day keja, xsumer ade...yang ade kt tingkat 3 tu cumer Imran, Ben, Nas, Ah Wai and one new customer service's staff [an indian gurl, cudn't remember her name]..that day jugakla aku bawak biskut raya...Imran la yg paling suke sbb dia yg request the day before...habis dorg melantak biskut raya tu cam xpernah jumpe biskut raya..lawak lak tgk gelagat dorg...mase dorg dpt tau yg that day is my last day, dorg xcaye..baper kali dorg tanye aku tuk kepastian..xsempat aku nk borak2 dgn lebih lanjut wif Imran..dah la dia n Hairi baru pindah duk belakang tmpt aku tu..somehow feels sad jugak..i went off early at 5:30pm..rase cam nk gi ke suatu tmpt yg jauh, nk tenangkan otak..donno its a good news or a bad one..but atleast i dont have to feels sorry to leave..tapi the bad side is MY ABAH~ i will never ever tell him about this..mau dia bebel kt aku sampai aku mampos..but i know that soon or later, he will know it..but i like to keep this as a secret until i got another job..so my life started again..i become a JOBLESS once again..never ever thought my life would turn into this way..the reason i wrote this bad luck story of my life is for anyone of those reader realize that their life wasnt that bad at all..for me either, i never thought this unfortunate moment as a *&$#@~

somehow i feels happy becoz

i dont have to suffer of paying for the parking which cost me RM4 per day,

i dont have to suffer to smell those tersangat busukk lori sampah yg tiap2 pagi aku terserempak [perfume free harum semerbakkk],

i dont have to drive out to the mosque to pray for Zuhr,

i dont have to think about the guy that admit as a Muslim but never do what they must do [i just find out he drinks %$#@#&^~],

i dont have to wait everyday at the stair for the door to be opened,

i dont have to passed thru the walkway front the pasar which full of the bird's shit,

i dont have to parking inside the pasar which makes me passed thru the 'daging khinzir dijual disini' [i only parking inside the pasar if the parking outside is full],

and last but not least, i dont have to pretend that i like that place...


never thought i will be a complainer...but i will never complain if i'm still working there..by the way, i'm thankful for this experience, its taught me a lot especially to be more appreciate of something...


By looking at my plan for my future, i never plan to become the very highest position in IT..i dont want to become an IT freak people~ did i said freak?? opss sorry for being rude..ahaha..who cares? this is my blog instead, i can wrote whatever i like~ hurm... i just want to live my life doing a stuff that i like...what to do next?? find a job in IT field~ or continue study in IT field?? i definitely dont have other choice..why i let myself involves in IT?? i hate technology~ erk, what the hell i was saying? i just using technology to write this..ahahaha..tarik balik kata2 gue..uwaaa~~ papa..mama..maafkan anakda~



"The biggest mistake people make in life is NOT making a living at doing what they most enjoy."

latest stuff been done: had a new haircut and i like it~
current thought: i need a tissue~
current health: flu all the way
current mood: indifferent

currently listening to:

"The Answer To Our Life" by Backstreet Boys

You see me sitting here, a smile upon my face
The time has come but you know that it's not too late
There's been too many things, together we have seen
It's not that hard if we start to believe
And we're not gonna take anymore
Can we try to erase all the pain
So please

Show me a reason, give me a sign
Tell me the way we, fall out of line
Is it today or is it tonight?
We'll find, the answer to our life

This world is not at ease, we seem to hide the truth
Thinking there's only so much we can really do
It's up to you and me, to face our destiny
The jury's here so let's take the stand
And we're not gonna take anymore
Can we try to erase all the pain
So Please

Show me a reason, give me a sign
Tell me the way we, fall out of line
Is it today or is it tonight?
We'll find, the answer to our life

Tell me why we have to cry
And not try
When there's so many things we can do
To help this troubled world start a new

I need a reason, I need a sign
There's no turning back I'm here by your side
Is it today or maybe tonight?
We'll find
The answer to our life
Show me the way, give me a sign
Tell me the way we fall out of line
Is it today, is it tonight
The answer to our life

Show me a reason, give me a sign
Tell me the way we, fall out of line
Is it today or is it tonight?
We will find, the answer to our life

Show me a reason, give me a sign
Tell me the way we, fall out of line
Is it today or is it tonight?
We'll find, the answer to our life

3 comments:

NiZa (' _ ') said...

boyakkk...!!aku terkejut..huh
patutla ko tk online..ermm tkpe2..
ade lagi keje yg menanti ko...insyaALLAH..sabar ek..

syun said...

sorry to hear bout it..at least you x kena terminate like me..dun worry with ur skills..i bet you will get a better offer soon :)

p/s What happened to ur fren Chin Siang? Curious pula ni

WaNi.NaiVe said...

Only one saying, "Where there is a will, there are always a lot of ways..." It's not the end of life, it's not the end of the road, keep moving forward, for life is not fun without challenges and obstacles... ~wink