Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 things about me

T.A.G?

What exactly is a TAG anyway?

I been tagged by budak gemok Paez..

So let’s give It a try..


Tagging Topic
7 things about me

(ONE)


I love game,
I can play all type of game but
not all type of game I like to play.
No matter the game was online or offline,
computerized or physically, girly or boyish, latest or oldies,
fun or boring, I play all of them.
The reason I play game is actually
one of the way to release stress
and one of the way to enjoy life.


(TWO)


Since I was a kid,
I like to kept a diary to write about my life.
The funny story about diary was
when I read Wanie’s diary and
I found out that she read my diary
[she wrote in her diary that she read mine, ahahaha].
And now, there is no more diary due to level of security,
so I used blogging to replaced it.
So currently, this blog is for all to read
and no secret content.
I have more than one blog but
only this blog I put on public.


(THREE)


Singing or karaokeing?
No matter in my own room or karaoke box, I will sing.
Even people said ‘suara cam katak bentong’,
what is ‘katak bentong’ actually? Ahahaha..
so what~!! I like to sing to myself.
So kalau terdengar nyanyian aku tu, nasib la kan.
But I don’t like to record my singing,
becoz I do once and it sounds not really me, ahahah.
Tapi that day,
Apip silently record when I sang ‘Ayat-ayat Cinta’ by rossa.
So, before he slept that night, he played the record and he said
that my voice was not that bad, why not try for AF7.
AF? Nehi~~!! Panggggg for myself~~!! ngahahaha.


(FOUR)


I can talk nonsense 24/7
and I can also be a very silent killer.
It’s depends on what type of people I hangout with.
Easy to say that,
my behavior effects by the reflection from the people around me.
Therefore, if you think I am boring, so you are..
If you think I am funny, so you are..
But if you think that you are funny and I’m not,
it’s maybe you are not funny enough to make me funny. Ahahaha..
I do talk nonsense!
Huh! Sendiri mau pikir la beb..!!


(FIVE)


I am emotionally unstable.
Sometimes I can be very happy go lucky,
but sometimes I can be very moody go helly.
When I am in a happy or excited or gabrah or kaloot mood,
I will do stupid things unconsciously,
stupid things do happen all the time’.
While when I am in a bad or angry or hell-oo moddy,
I prefer to sit in silent
[at this point, if anyone tegur,memang cari nahas ar],
take a deep breath, beristifar sekejap..
then I will be fine..
but my anger can burst out sometimes, its depend.
Afterall, I am unpredictable.


(SIX)


Dreaming or Reality? I choose dreaming~~!!
Dreaming is my most favorite activity.
I love dreaming because its make my mind becomes more creative.
Dreaming is just like a movie of my own life which
makes me as the director, as the actress, as the script writer,
and I can control everything,
I also can back-forward the show if I don’t like the ending..ahahah..
So, due to a lot of free time now on,
I turn my dreaming imagination into writing.
I wrote a ‘novic’ type of book which
I wrote about it in my emocreation blog.
I don’t want to waste my talent. Talent?
Do I have a talent in writing a book?
Its actually more on self-satisfaction,
self-interest and hobby rather than a talent.
But I believe, ‘practice makes perfect’.


(SEVEN)


I love ice-cream so much.
No matter it’s a cheaper or expensive.
But normally, I bought the cheaper one.
Even when I’m not feeling so well also,
I need to have ice-cream because for me,
the ice-cream makes me feel better.
Say YES to ice-cream!!
[with a positive spirit and thinkin].


That’s it? Enough la, the tag only asked for 7 thou..well, I can actually talk about myself for the whole day nonstop because I am unpredictable and changeable. But this is only for a case of ‘merapu’, not during the interview thou, ahahaha.


So, next..can I tagging others?

I want to tag all of the bloggers in my blogger’s list..So, if you think you are in my list,
Sahutla cabaran ini!!’

2 comments:

WaNi.NaiVe said...

Aku tak reti ar nak buat tag ni...

Tashu Faiz said...

ak


ak

suke berangan~!

erk ape nih?
ak bzzz
bzz~~~!bz mcm ko ngan aman
pangggg~~~~~

ak tk leh comment blog ko
ak bzzz~~~

pangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg~~!

huh~!