Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Movies-TRAUMAnism



Before this, i am so trauma with 'Land of the dead' movie..this movie makes me so damn scared of those moving death body which called 'zombie'..i always imagine, everytime i drive alone at nite, i would saw those things walking at the road and looking for victim..wargh~ damn scared~ but i'm not really scared of them becoz they walk so damn slow..ahahahaha



me running, waving and throwing black rose at zombiess~

After 'Land of the dead', the next movie which makes my nerves up was 'I am Legend'..this movie makes me afraid to go out after the sunset..and makes me afraid of the dark..[this is for real,no joking]..that movie is really INTO me, cant imagine if life could turn into that way..

warghhhhhh~~~ [i screammm like hell]



and..

.
.
.
.
.
.

and those things were much much more faster than zombie~

~dorg kejarrrr ko seperti badan dorg kena simbah ngn minyak babi, pastu dorg nk ko gak kena minyak babi tu..pasal tu dorg kejar ko..wakakakak~

i watch this movie at cinema..and i still remember the ending..sad ending..

but last nite, i decide to watch the ending at youtube..and i saw the ending was completely different [happy ending]...and i wonder~ huh,whatever~

For now, after 'I am legend', the movie which makes me do the longest screaming ever in cinema was 'Quarantine'...this movie is the most scariest ever, i was shivering after i'm out from the cinema..



warghhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!! [is this long enuf?]

No comments: