Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Coz I had a Bad DAY...

Aku
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sudah
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lama Sungguh....Tidak mengupdate Blog..ahaha



So many things happen to me lately which makes me think that "Life is S***~!!"

Starting from last week [i couldn't recall the date]..

First...the wireless modem really makes me tired..

nothing wrong with the network [eventhough sometimes i blame streamy*]

but the modem couldn't just connect easily..



i have to sit there in front of the modem, on and off the power about 1000 times until i get the connection..

Second...the laptop yg aku sayangi..[bluekkkk~~]

the anti-virus cant update for about two months ago..so before things getting worse, i uninstall the existing and install it again [with the same installer]..

then i restart...



i never set the computer for password..how should i know what the password was~??!!

the cancel button been disabled..

then tried to click okay without any entered password..

"Window detect that your bla bla bla is bla bla..error 8oox50012 had occurred"

what the tuttt~??

seem like had no other choice rather than trying for the password...

but~

it seems like hopeless~

i guess i need to FORMAT~!!

so i took my DVD Windows Vista that i bought long time ago [never used before]

with a very high level of confident, I format the laptop..





based on my logical thought, Partition1 suppose to be C:\ and Partition2 is D:\

So, i choose Partition1........

After format, then proceed to windows installation

and...



then I tried to run it again but something was missing and its failed to boot..

but thank God I can get access to the hardisk..

and I found out...



I was TER~ accidently formating the wrong hardisk..


I never know that Partition1 is for D:\~~~!!!!



Gambar~~!!!!!!!!! Lagu~~~~!! Project~~~~!!! My Treasure~~~!!!



Then I tried to do backup for C:\ [so useless, nothing in C:\]
becoz I want to format C:\ also..

The things that I regret the most was not copying the whole www AGAIN~

Still the same~ errorr~~ there you GO~~ d***~!!



nothing can be done~ unless i get the WORKS cd window installer~

*thanks to mas for borrowing me the CD windows*

but life just doesnt end there~

after laptop being formated..the modem cant turned ON..

what a beautyFOOL life~~???!!!!

i had no choice..i send it to repair and it takes a week..

.........the bad luck story ever in 2008 of mylife wasnt end yet........

then one day Athy come to me...its regarding to MrsM project...

I'm not really worried because I already give Athy the project copies...

but the worse part was~

the copies that I gave to Athy wasnt the updated project that i done like hell hingga terguling tonggeng...

then I remember I had done a backup of my C:\ into my pendrive...

and this is the WORSEst part...

I did NOT backup the whole folder and the project i backup wasnt the updated one~





sometimes, rasa cam nak mati sehingga perasaan tekad nak bunuh diri pernah terdetik..sambil pikir care nak bunuh diri yg paling tak sakit...



pikir punye pikir~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ngantuk la plak...ape2 hal esok je ar bunuh diri..



tapi biler esok...
gelak2 ngan mak, gurau ngan apip, melarikan diri dari abah...
rasa cam not worth it plak kalu bunuh diri..
so aku decide tuk tempuh jek dugaan ni..

After those miserable things..and the tension of Hari Keluarga yang bakal tiba..I decide to think positive...



aku tolong mak settlekan perihal hari keluarga..kemas2 rumah...mop~ sapu~ cuci~ berus~
sambil tu hilang skit tension pasal laptop...

lepas je dari tu...segala masalah aku selesai...

1. aku beli DVD window
2. aku berjaya format laptop
3. aku format computer skali [bonus]
4. modem pinjam boleh digunakan [*thanks to mas~]
5. data D:\ dapat recover skit...[*thanks to Aman coz giving me hope]
6. project MrsM dapat disiapkan buat kali kedua..yeahaaa~~

dan akhirnya aku dapat beli external hardisk yg sudah lame aku nk beli...

and now i believe..."Life wasn't that Bad at all..."

"Kejayaan bukan bermaksud tiada kegagalan
tapi bangkit semula ketika gagal"


.........................end............................

3 comments:

Mask-roll said...

who is MrsM??? wakakakak. are pointing to someone i know the most??wakakaka

Hafizah Mohamad said...

wakkakak...
bongekkk mas...~~
.
.
.
.
pangggg~~!!

shhhh~~ diam2..

nah aku upah 2posen..wakakka

Tashu Faiz said...

ak mogok lg.. mogok~!!!!

say no to zaza. say no to zaza~!

[baling pisang setandan kat zaza dengan kelajuan 100km sejam]

say no to zaza. say no to zaza