Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

gimme a second...



I got an offer for master from UKM...

yup~ this is the offer that i been waiting for all this while..[after all the give uper]


by then, I thought the offer was for this coming june intake..but its actually for this already on-going dec semester..[late for one month already..how can they do that?]..and the registration date was the same day I got the offer..what the f***~~!! can u give time for me to breath?
I called the ukm and they said I can requested to postpone
and register for the next coming semester.. huh~ and how I wish I dont have this choice~!!

but its really miracle..becoz i done praying and solat hajat for about 2 weeks to get the offer..and now, i finally got it..miracle huh? this is what i called kuasa Tuhan~ [puasa seminggu jgn luper~~!!]

then suddenly teringat about the kerja pensyarah kt kolej that i been interviewed lately..
wahai niza kusayang..kolej tu namenye kolej negeri..so that day yang aku call ko tu actually aku nak tanye jusco seremban camno nak gi..huhu

kanan ku mahu~ kiri kumahu~

why I always been into this kind of situation ALWAYS??

but no big deal actually becoz the college not yet giving an answer and my heart keep telling me that I will not get that job due to the damn asshole stupid interview [baru nk ngaku]..its all becoz of the interviewed was done in malay..oh now I admit, my malay is very bad~



kerana dorongan, pendapat dan nasihat dari keluarga dan kawan... aku memilih tuk sambung terus master...

No comments: