Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Letters for ME..wink*


After having a very tiredness of shopping at Mydin

We heading home...

and I do my everyday habit

checking the postbox

.
.
.
.
.
.

there are 4 letters inside it..

2 letters already been in there since the first-day arrive
[due to no family members belong to any name written in the letters]

and another 2 letters..

its for me~



very seldom for me to get a letter u know..

then I open 1 letter which I know it from Amillia

a wedding invitation..

huh~ pink lagi tuu~

and another one..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



glurp~

well~

since we going back to kampung this weekend..

and I dont want to spoil my mood

I decide to open this letter on monday..

huh~



p/s: I hate this feeling..



1 comment:

mas2ra rauna said...

wah boyak..meh aku bkk surat ko...wakakakak