Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MAYer Birthday

24 May 2009

Special birthday wish for my daddy
I pray for ur happiness
I pray for ur life-longiness
I pray for ur prosperity
I pray for ur healthiness
I pray for ur wealthiness
and
I pray that u happy by having us around..

love you




Specially upload a video of my aunt
this is a very good video for u who having
a tough day to have a smile


p/s: suara agak cepat dari video.. sorry for that

enjoy~!!




13 May 2009

Nurhaniza Bakri

For my lovely and kindly friend~
wish u all the best in ur new work
and hope u having a great future ahead




20 May 2008

Faiz Hafizin

Wishing this youngie friend of mine
to having a great future
with his wonderful dream
and may happiness always be with you



1 comment:

NiZa (' _ ') said...

eheh..terharu aku..:)
thanks boyak..walaupun aku bc blog ko lmbt..:)
muah2