Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life is just about to begin..

a week after semester start..

i went for all classes.. 4 subjects all of them.. while I need to take 2 subjects only.. All the Automata's student need to drop the subject becoz they wouldn't offer the subject for this sem.. oh shit all the way~~!!

Research Methodology - the compulsory subject for all thesis student

[going for this class made me felt left-out becoz the class mix-up with the PhD student.. and the lecturer more concentrate on PhD and make us the master student felt not belong.. and there are a lot of unknown term being used in this class.. I was like 24/7 with a wondering mind where I wish I could have a 5 inches-thick of IT dictionary under my table.. oh God~ I am scared]

and I only had one more subject to take..

either

Software Engineering

Advanced Artificial Intelligence

Data Mining

which one??

huh!!

went for all the classes.. I cut-out the Data Mining becoz its only prerequisite for CS student.. so now its between SE and AAI.. I can do both but I must only take either one..

AAI looks so interesting..

while SE is good for future..

huh!! damn~

looks like I had to do Solat istikharah..

either AAI or SE~

p/s: sanggupkah pisang berbuah dua kali??
atau sanggupkah aku buat keputusan bodoh??

I had 3 weeks to go to decide for the class before the add/drop subject ended..

then after that, I had to think how to survive without a title for my thesis..

Are there anyone want to take me for their master research student??!!!!!

I need a title~~!!

I am title-less~~!!
[woo~ new damn stupid word from me]




1 comment:

Mask-roll said...

AI best boyak...wakakakak. ikut best jer..muahahahah