Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

What with this topic? bullshit!!

For the whole week,
I made myself to think whether am I a female or male?

Topic cam bullshit?? Ya whatever~!!

Situation one: A yahoo conference with Mas and Niza



Apekah aku Nyah??

well obviously it just a joke..

------- end -------

Situation two: Yahoo IM with Paez



Am I a female??

------- end -------

Situation three: A replied email received from my lecturer..



My replied to him..



He replied back..



And the ending email..



Am I transforming to a male??

------- end -------





1 comment:

Mask-roll said...

wakakakak...lawak2.... napelah lect ko ....muahahahah. dia pon kompius nyah...ko kompem ke F now??? muahahah. mak x kesah nyah...mak trime ko seadanya...wakakakak PANGGG!!!!~