Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One for ALL

So lazy for blogging. Have no mood for typing. It's all because I left it for such a long break and had so many story to wrote. But as I said "I'm too lazy for this". So, I will do it one for all.

The updates:


1. I done with editing the 'Redah2 Malaysia: Penang Happening' edition.. and on my way trying so hard to upload it on the youtube. Having difficulties with the uploading function and could be due to the size of the video. Sabar ye wanie.


2. [17 Nov 2009] - went to Melaka. Watching 2012 with Angah moo. And meet sepot. wuuu seronokkk!!






3. [21 Nov 2009] - got engagement ceremony being running on our house. Not feel like talking about it, so pustop..




4. Aidiladha being celebrate with relative from singapore and kelantan. woahh!! sungguh seronok!! sebab rumah ramai orang.. ngee..





5. Distribute the invitation card for Hari Keluarga already.


6. Keep on dreaming about dying for the straight whole week. And semakin banyak nama muncul dalam mimpi aku. Who are they?


7. Dream about going to Mekah. hurmmmm...


8. Crazy about downloading movie online. Still a lot to go. LOL. Just watching Hannah Montana the movie [so crazy to learn the moving], Papadom [again] and Ponyo [this movie is cute, must watch]







9. I think I'm done with finding the karaoke's song. Now I have to find the karaoke set. The speaker. And the microphone.


10. I am on my holiday!! but will be busy doing the 'project' and planning for Hari Keluarga.



Holiday break until 27 December 2009. huhu. [saje nk jealouskan sarah =p]

p.s: Urgently need to pay the ptptn.
Otherwise, I will end-up being like Faizal Tahir. LOL



No comments: