Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dont be sorry to me

Its 3.30pm...

Chinsiang: Feel likes want to eat KFC today...

Me: Hurm, sedapnye KFC [ mmg bau KFC ]

Chinsiang: Hmm..[ sambil pegang perut lapar ]

Me: Iskh, jangan la..posa tau~!


Llike usual I need to go to the mosque and solat..
Then, I saw the blonde gurl tgh makan...
Think positive "Maybe dia datang bulan"
Then..
I saw those bunch of guys eating KFC..
no wonder I do smell KFC just now,
I just go pass them with a lantak-ko face..
Then I heard a 'tersembur' sound [ apabila sudah kantoi ]

Firdaus: Minta maaf~~

What else can I say?

Me: Tak pe

Then I out from the room..

I giggle~

~I smile..

Until I reached the downstair...

I stop..


~My tear drop..

I coudn't hold my tears..

Its too sad..too sad~

Why say sorry to me? Dont you be sorry to Allah?
Why you guys makan sorok?? sorok from me??
Dont you guys know that Allah can saw it??

5.00pm: You guys cant wait to go home..
For what??
To break the fast??
To pray solat Asar??
Why??

Oh God~
Can I tahan?
I guess I think too much about other people..
I just dont know whether shoud or shoud not..
Please dont blame me later on...
I just could not bear to take the sin...
I do hope u guys have a logic reason for NOT to..
I do hope you guys realize it before its too late...
Sorry for being too emotional..

1 comment:

Tashu Faiz said...

oh pancung itu2 orang yg tidak tahu malu pada diri sendiri.. apatah lg pada kawan2, dan apath lagi pada mak bapak, apathhh lagi allah yg maha melihat.. ish2