Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hope My Thought is totally WRONG

Tap Tap Tap.. [sounds of me typing using keyboard]
Sniff~ Sniff~ Sniff~ [I smell foods]
Thought it might be Ah Wai or Joshua..
so I just let it be...
but after a while,
I look behind, and I saw the blonde gurl was drinking..
I tried to think positive, maybe she's on 'period'..
but can she be more polite...
I can smell the food from here..
please do consider others people [maybe only me]
Then after a while,
I smell smoke~!!
Its been for a week since Ramadhan start,
I didnt smell any smoke...
but today, after a week...
I do smell it...
definitely its not from Joshua or Chinsiang...
becoz they're not smoking...
Perhaps it would be Ah Wai [he do smoke]
Hopefully from him~
I wish~
If its not Ah Wai, who could be?
Others are malay...
Oh My God..
I hope I'm wrong..
and please dont let me be this bad to think otherwise...
I pray for YOUR Bless~~

No comments: