Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

I saw DEATH

It was 12.30 in the afternoon..
everyone was left for Solat Jumaat..
while the non-muslim already gone for lunch...
I stay at the office and becoz of my tiredness, i felt asleep..
then i have one bad short dream..

i was in a car and stucked in a traffic jam

[this is what happen in the last few days]..
then i tried to potong all the slow car

until i stop the car becoz the red traffic light...
right after i stop the car,

there was an accident between a red motorbike and a big transformer...
the motor was broken into pieces..
becoz of the sudden tragedy,

i woke up from my afternoon sleeping with a shock...

Unfortunately, at the same time also, Joshua come and asked,

Joshua: anyone know how to transfer calls?

and I answered it straight away,
[remember: i just woke up from sleep]

Me:
push hash button

CS: hey, not the hash button, push the receiver la


Joshua: huh? what receiver?


Me: The hash button la

and I pointed the # symbol at the keyboard which is n03

Joshua: the asterisk(*) or hash(#)??

CS: no la..that thingla, the one at the receiver.

Joshua: u donno what its called huh?

Me: hash la..[i was insist that i was right]

Joshua: The hash ar...

then, Joshua go away and try the method, i donno which method did he tried. But one thing i know, its not the hash(#). I was completely wrong and CS was right. Because of my Blurness, i simply said whatever i think right and i fight for the answer eventhough its wrong...wah so malu!!

remember: dont simly kacau me when i just woke up from my sleep!!

and about the dream, is it a sign??

No comments: