Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

What a sudden?

Yeah~!! Its friday..
Everyone happy with friday..huhu
Balik kajanggg wooo~~!!
I leave office at 5.15pm...
and just before i punch my card,
I went into the room and saw Marshall there with Joshua and one unknown guy..

"Mr M~!! I balik ek"

"Oh ok, bye~"

Then I punched the card and I was thinking,
'Why did I use malay instead of english?'
I suppose to said "Mr M~!! I'm going"
rather than "Mr M~!! I balik ek"
pergh~!! selalu cakap english
tetibe lak excited balik awal,
terus speakang malay...iskh minah ni~
then I heard they laughing..
oh man~ please dont laugh at me..
I just make fun of myself with Joshua..
he must feel like punch me at the head,
pangggg~~!! for myself..[deserve it]

Then I drive so pantas until i stop at front of Glenmarie
warghh~~ tensionnn~~!!
traffic jam lagi ke????




Out of sudden...
The car next to me push his HONN~~
Luckily because of my busy-bodyness, I looked at him...
Hey, like i know this guy..
Its Rahim...
~~bukak tingkap~~

"Ko keja TNB ke?" [sbb dia pakai baju biru kebanggaan tu]

"Haah..ko buat pe?"

"Kerja la weh"

"Kerja mane?"

"Subang~!!"

"SS15 ke?"

"Haah..ko pun ke?"

"Yela, patutla haritu cam nampk ko tp takut salah orang"

[kereta depan dah lame gerak..aku leh tercongok slumber berbual...seb baik keta belakang tak hon aku]

"weh ok ar, nak jalan dah ni.."

erk, camne leh jumpe Rahim kt tengah2 traffic jam ni..
betapa keciknyela dunia ni...hurm~

No comments: