Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

aku tak boleh nak tidur...

after chatting with paez and wayie..

after saying a sleep-morning-goodbye..

after turning off the laptop..

after ready for a dreaming moment..

I end up with
"aku tak boleh nak tidur"
..

keep thinking about the hell-heart-touching words

thought of sms-ing paez and wayie
but they might be sleep already..

so, after the azan subuh,
I decide to wrote this in Blog..

my mind keep thinking about the emotion I felt right now..

the emotion that hurts me so much..

the emotion that makes me cry..

the emotion that makes my right hand's cramp..

the emotion that makes me awake..

the emotion that proves I am over-sensitive..

well, after all..

hina sangat ke aku ni??

teruk sangat ke aku ni??

buruk sangat ke perangai aku??

kasar sangat ke aku ni??

munyit sangat ke aku ni??

kurang ajar sangat ke aku ni??

fucking bitch sangat ke aku ni??

.
.
.

murah sangat ke persahabatan aku ni??

I think..

I been cursed..

I been tested..

I screwed up everything..

I am sick..

I am tired..

I am scared..

maybe, I'm just to serious about this..

I am done..

"enough is enough"



3 comments:

mas2ra rauna said...

wahhhh...boyak..ape ni... lek la... sejak biler ko emo2 ni?? ni mesti kes x jmp aku lama kan??? windu aku ek? huhuhuh. lek boyak... ko ttp sahabat munyit aku yg terbaik..yg chumel...yg pandai...n yg cool skali...heheheh.

Hafizah Mohamad said...

ahahha~

mas~ tibe2 aku rase cam sayang ko..

well, i guess i spend to much on something that i know earlier wont work out any much better that i expected it to be..

wah~ ayat main skali taip je tu.. lantak ar kalu ade yg xpaham..ahahha

Hafizah Mohamad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.