Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

This is a joke that not everyone could understand

Dear IT Support,

RE: HELP ME TO DECIDE~

I dont have Boyfriend 5.0, so can I just install Husband 2.0 [new upgraded version]? And how I wish to get free guide installation on Child Beta V3.10?

Recently, I download Mama_Demanding_For_Me_to_Married game and I played for once. Now, I hate the game and want to remove it, but it won't allow me to remove the software unless I install Agree_To_Married software which I dont think the software will benefit my Brain_System and Satisfaction application. What should I do?

Anyway, I'm planning to buy a new operating system called Running_From_Home. What do you think? LOL

Sincerely Sewel,
Fiero aka BYK O_o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear hafizah,

A very dangerous software u install here, i must say. As most of us know, Child beta v3.10 comes free with Husband 2.0, though there were said a crack version whereby you can install it by using Boyfriend 5.0; which we strongly oppose it.After expiry date of 9 month, ur os will be infected by humiliation virus and life_suffer extended version.

If u may, we can recommend u to lower OS and wedding_gift application requirement to at least a sustainable and fair number; say about 2k - 4k.this is to avoid any complication issues after boyfriend 5.0 upgraded to husband, in terms of memory hogging etc.

gonna resign soon,
Peon.

*****

Dear miss,

I think IT people are not good with this type of version! hahaha..

xxx,
Tinie

*****

Dear miss hafizah,

Child Beta V3.10 is a complimentary, comes with husband 2.0. i already installed the apllication and it is run so well so far. don't forget to try....

xxx,
Mas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear IT Supports,

Thanks for the reply and advice. I will consider it but not promise to try it immediately because I'm happy with the anti-virus called Single which I never thought could save my Brain system from crash.

Anyway, just in case I or maybe my friends want to try Boyfriend 5.0, where could we get the software from?

Thanks for helping.

Sincerely not desperate,

Fiero aka BYK O_o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear miss hafizah,

Boyfriend 5.0....hurm...cari kat lowyat! ngah3

xxx,
Mas

*****

Dear hafizah,

in IT, there's a term we called it software life cycle, and so does your anti-virus; its time will end eventually. u cannot stick with ur antivirus forever due to its nature, it will not fit with alot of ...software, like family v4.3, jiran2 and masyarakat spesel edition 6.5.7, to name a few.

to cut short, u can also get the software from me.. im one of the distributor.. i have 3 copies left.. lolololololzz.

gonna resign soon,
Peon.

*****

Dear Peon,

yo mr aidi-czar. i can see you are well of the distributor.. i think you just apply software wife.new 1.0 ... Please do not install another 3 version.. I guess wife.new 1.0 will be the best virus to destroy your OS.. wahahaha..

xxx,
Tinie

*****

Dear Tinie,

r u suggesting we need to install them separately without them knowing they were installed on the same OS? :p

gonna resign soon,
Peon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Madam Mastura,

Where got lowyat? haiyoo~ I want original one, dont want pirated.. LOL

sincerely xxx,

Fiero aka BYK O_o

*****

Dear Mr Peon,

Enough of having one Wife.new 1.0. More is trouble. No need to installed more than once, they all having the same function. Just upgrade them online. [sape IT support skang ni?]

Btw, thanks for offering me Boyfriend 5.0. I will contact you soon if there are no new version release by next 2 years.

p.s: hoping for Boyfriend 6.0 with crack version + free child beta V3.10 will release soon..

sincerely xxx,

Fiero aka BYK O_o

*****

Dear Miss Tinot,

Jom jalan2 carik CD original Boyfriend 6.0 jom~ LOL

sincerely xxx,

Fiero aka BYK O_o


3 comments:

Mask-roll said...

ngah3...dear...i'm truly understand what da problemo is ....ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but don't u ever try to buy a new operating system called Running_From_Home, because u'll be facing hell out there.

Mask-roll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WaNi.NaiVe said...

OMG I love this entry like freaking so much... thanks alot for making my day... XD