Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How Can We Know That We're Chasing The Right GUY?



they always said that Libra's Girl have a good sense of instinct and i always thought that i could trust my gut feeling. but everytime i did that, things won't come as i expected. so how can i know that i'm chasing the right GUY for myself? yes for myself, not for others. people say your eye only see what you want to see. i guess same goes to heart. our heart only feels what we want to feel.

so again back to the question. how can i know that i'm chasing the right guy when my heart say he's the one but my head say the other way? i only have two choice. first, to keep on chasing until i know the answer. or second, stop chasing and go on with my life.

p.s: boleh trust ke instinct aku ni?

6 comments:

WaNi.NaiVe said...

Chasing is more fun than waiting, so my vote will be on chasing... ;)

nsdahlia said...

keep chasing :) hehe. if the answer turned out to be 'he is not the right guy', then just go on with your life.

Hafizah Mohamad said...

comey sungguh komen korang.. haha.. i think i want to follow my instinct.. yes keep on chasing.. haha.. saiko betul la.. haduii..

NiZa (' _ ') said...

keep chasing until u know the answer.....and ikut kate hati..:)
hehe..

Siti Aishah said...

susahkan bila ckp soal ni..!!!! to me, its too subjective..depends on tht person..everyone have their own opinion..chasing or waiting?hmmmm..

but whatever it is, we're just..WOMAN~ :)

Hafizah Mohamad said...

[niza] - haha.. setiap hari berubah2 kata hati aku.. >_<

[angah] - hurmm.. yeler kita woman.. maybe patut tunggu je.. >_<